UNDERTAKING BY AUTHORS
We, the undersigned, give an undertaking to the following effect with regard to
our Research Paper entitled
Submitted for publication in the Glimpses: Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities:-
1. The article mentioned above has not been published or
submitted to or accepted for publication in any form, in any other journal.
2. We vouch safe that the authorship of this research paper
will not be contested by any one whose name (s) is/are/not listed by us here
Authors/ Name (in sequence)
Signature of Authors
I. All the authors are required to sign
independently in this form in the sequence given above. In case an author has left
the institution /country and whose whereabouts are not known, the senior author
may sign on his/her behalf taking the responsibility.
II. No addition/deletion/or any change in sequence
of the authorship will be permissible at a late stage, without valid reason and
permission of the Editor.
III. If authorship is contested at any stage the research
paper will be either returned or will not be processed for publication till
the issue is solved.
Copyright Transfer Agreement Form
This document must be signed by all contributors and submitted with the manuscript
to the editor.
The Glimpses: Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities is published yearly by the
Vidyawati MukandLal Girls College, Dayanand Nagar,
Ghaziabad 201001, U.P.
The undersigned author(s) hereby conveys assigns and otherwise transfers all rights,
title, interest and copyright ownership of aforesaid work for publication. In the
event that JSSH does not publish
said work, the author(s) will be so notified and all rights assigned hereunder will
revert to the author(s).
The assignment of rights to the journal includes all above but it is not expressly
limited to rights to edit, publish, reproduce, distribute copies, include in indexes
or search databases in print electronic or other media whether or not in use at
the time of execution of this agreement and claim copyright in said work throughout
the world for the full duration of the copyright and any renewals or extensions
All accepted papers are the property of
JSSH and may not be published elsewhere without prior written permission
from JSSH. The contributor
(s) hereby represents and warrants that they are sole author(s) of the work, all
authors have participated in and agree with the content and conclusions of the work,
that the work is original, does not infringe upon any copyright, propriety or personal
right of any third party, and that no part of it nor any work based on substantially
similar data has been submitted to another publication.
( in sequence)
Signature of Authors
GUIDELINES TO THE AUTHORS
- The Research paper should be typed in MS word, with a single column layout having
left and right margin justified. Font size main body 12 style: Times Roman, Page
numbered and double spaced.
- Title of the paper should be short, continuous and followed by the name, designation,
e-mail and affiliation of authors.
- The paper should start with abstract of (Maximum 200-250) word along with key words
and abstract should highlight only the salient findings and conclusion. Paper should
start with an introduction, objectives & hypothesis: Material & Methods,
Result, Discussion, Conclusion& References.
- Tables & figures to the extent possible should appear in the document near/after
where they are referenced in the text. Avoid the use of overly small type in tables.
In any case tables and figures should not be in a separate document or file.
- References: it is the author’s obligation to provide complete references with the
necessary information. Reference should appear in the text as : Cerf (1961) reported that ‘_____’and the list of all
the reference must be placed at the end of the manuscript in the following style
( Not more than 30) and should be arranged alphabetically & in chronological
Cerf, A.R., (1961). Corporate
reporting of California press, Berkley.
- Do not send glossy prints. Photographs or original artwork until acceptance.
- Papers will be accepted for publication alongwith the undertaking that these contain
original, unpublished work, and not submitted for publication any where else. The
undertaking should be sent on a separate sheet.
- Facts of papers presented/submitted in a conference /seminar must be clearly mentioned
at bottom of the first page of the manuscript and the author should specify with
whom the copyright rests.
- The author’s name, designation and other details should appear only on first
page along with the title of the paper and should not be repeated anywhere else.
- All manuscripts should also be sent in electronic form and three hard copies with
GLIMPSES : JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES & HUMANITIES
V.M.L.G. (P.G.) COLLEGE,
GHAZIABAD – 201001
Manuscript Submission Check List
- Covering Letter
- Undertaking signed by the Author(s)
- Copyright Transfer Agreement Form signed by all contributors
- Three copies of manuscript (one original & two Xerox) with one C.D.
- Title page
Title of manuscript
Full name(s) and affiliations of author(s) institution (s) and city/cities from
which work originated
Name, address, telephone, fax number and e-mail address of the corresponding Author
- Abstract in structured format along with key words (on a separate sheet)
- Research Paper